Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013


Valentine’s Day
On the February 14 we celebrate the love and passion that we have for anybody like husband, wife, kids, and etc. I like to have to have this day is because you get a lot of hugs from those that you really like and hang out and give out free smiles that you want people to be with or these that help you out when you are in the goods and bads. I really like these day to because i like to give out roses and bears to those that I think that are real friends and help me out in everything like best friends. I like to get things back in return and see what they get me because i think that they are really special and I’m so sneaky on what they get me. It also stay as a memory of those that help me out like last year I still have a chocolate rose, and a big teddy bear that my friends gave me from Stephanie and Taiz. I also like the fact that after school I’m going to go out with my friends to go eat and hang out with my love one. Also valentine’s day may not be that great either to others but as long as you have someone to hang out and to be around it’s all go d because at least your given your smile and love to a person that Is stuck to you. The last reason of Valentine’s Day is that you only have this day only one a year it’s not like very month or every two weeks. I really like this day as so many other people. SO I just wish that those that aren’t here right next time but I know that I’ll be next to soon will also have this same day that I’m having with them SO I guess HAPPPY VALELTINES DAY!!!!





HAppy Valentines DAy!!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment