Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012


What will I do to graduate high school?
What will I do to graduate? Well I really don’t like school and not to be negative I think that I will not graduate from high school. I will try to graduate and not be negative about it. One main skill is to not choose the wring and choose the right. I will try my best on the test and succeed. I hope that I pass my entire test and the test that you take when you are a senior. I like to do math and that is my best subject.  I like the way the teacher teach us and actually show how to do it and have fun with it. Not to be all bored and have their speeches about some things that doesn’t even relate to their subject that they are teaching. I would try to have good grades and not fail any classes. I will choose the right by studying and doing what is right. I like the way SOME of the teachers teach us and not making us bored. Which in that case I look forward to actually pay attention in their class and have fun. What I will also do to graduate is to not do anything bad in school and have consequences for choosing the wrong. I would also do all my homework.  I will also do what is expected and bring all my materials to class. Or just saying is prepared to class. I will not get in trouble and listen to the teacher. Respect others and they will respect me so that I have a more connection with my peers. What I do to graduate from high school? I will also have to be attention to know that I will be good in school and graduate high school sop that I will move forward to college or community college. That is what I will do to graduate from high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment